Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

27 October 2010

A Fierce Angel Is Me!

I am soft, humble, human

I am powerful, sharp, quick-witted

I am seductive, sexy, kind, considerate

I am a fighter, lover, mother, teacher

I tear down walls with my works and words

I give birth to children, revolution

I am Co-Creator; producing life, making life, livin' life, givin' life - "and I'll take it away"

I am soft seductive hips and plump lips

I am sharp tongue, rolling eyes and cocking neck

I am in love with black but wanting what lillies have

I am entitled to love but asking for it's substitute

I am a freedom fighter but heart is tied up within the struggle

I am free to soar and yet I prefer to climb


I am ... without form ...
This was written after I read this compelling book about the Strong Black Woman
Thank you sister Sheri Parks

2 comments:

  1. a slice of your life. delish!
    i'll be back for seconds...so keep dishin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis! I appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts: