Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

18 November 2010

And for this ... I AM THANKFUL

Community * Family * life * my son * being vulnerable * safe travels * truth * growth * shelter * provision * confirmation * fastgirls * laughter * peace * my brother * a right mind * food * running water * knowledge * coffee * friendship * mercy * another day * connections * women * a smile * kindness * intuition * men * GOD'S TRUST IN ME * children * joy * Momentum * Revelation * completion * new beginings * redemption * mirrors * my staff * my heart * my parents * new friends * sweating * exercise * great mentors * my sister * friends who become family * love * peace * my ancestors *
courage * a voice * endless possibilities * music * paper * salvation * pen * trees * balance * earth * communication * BOOKS * dreams * pictures * sense of smell * heat * rain * comedians * sunlight * doctors * football * water * my inheritance * God's voice * NYPL * BPL * Africa inside of me * healing * pillows * words * teachers * herbs * coaches * ME * YOU*

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. splendid. divine. im posting this on my site! thank you for the wonderful reminder. I am thankful for your breath - the inhale and the exhale b/c you are alive.

    - the Gratitude Guru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Gratitude Guru! I am inspired by you. So grateful to you for reminding me how important it is for me to acknowledge my blessings!

    Much love,
    Restorer of Peace

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts: