Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

24 November 2010

Five Steps for Friday Night Bliss


Whenever someone asks me my favorite day of the week I say, Friday. That is the day that I look forward to shedding the weight of the past week , opening myself up to the possibility of being refreshed over the weekend and preparing for another powerful week. This is something that I recommend to close your week and open up to the possibilities of a new one.

1. Set the intention (
before you cross the threshold of your home
) that you will shed all layers that will hinder you from experiencing bliss (extreme happiness)


2. Steep a comforting tea (I love Tazo's African Red Rooibos) or pour a glass of wine (White Zinfandel is cool)


3. Speak or journal 5 things over the past week, that you are grateful for


4. Take a relaxing bath with a sprinkling of dried herbs (lavender and chamomile are my faves) or Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Body and Bath Oil (another fave ... your skin will thank you)


5. Wrap yourself in your arms and give yourself a squeeze

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts: