Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

24 November 2010

[Today's] Bucket List

Most people have a bucket list of things that they would like to accomplish before they die. I guess the premise is that if you do these things before you die, you've lived a full life, done all you could do and you're, well, ready to die (I guess). I'm not sure how I feel about that but there is something that I can take away from it. Living my life to the fullest EVERY day! Now that doesn't mean that I race against the clock everyday, that I am controlled by my TO DO LIST. It simply means that I choose to be present and great at the same time. That I live my life with urgency and expectancy. So on that note, here's my bucket list - for today, at least.


Today’s Bucket List
1. Live today to the fullest
2. Go all in

What would life be like if we made good on our bucket list daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts: