Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

24 December 2010

Living An Evolving Life


Butterflies are simply beautiful. I love butterflies. When I see them fly I feel alive and light. If one of them happens to fly near me or land on me, I feel like I’ve been kissed intimately. Their life cycle reminds me a lot of my own evolution. So many times I’ve felt wrapped up in life and overwhelmed, needing desperately to be fed. Admitting to my feelings allows me to get the support and help, nourishment and nurturing that I crave. As time goes by, I take it in and digest it and after an appointed time, I am full and ready to spread my wings.

Viva Mariposa!!! Live Butterfly!!!

Live an evolving life. Evolution is not a throwing out or ignoring of the past but a building, adding, morphing of it. It is taking the best of what was and using it in the next phase. As we approach a new year, remember the wonderful, mighty, resilient, precious, brilliant things about yourself and allow them to morph into something beautiful, light and urgent.

Viva Mariposa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts: