Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

09 June 2012

So Glad I Waited

My best friend gets on me constantly about procrastinating-it's a pet peeve of hers and an absolute turn-off.

We both spend time deliberating and contemplating ideas be fore making decisions and acting on them, its just that she acts on things in half the time I do. Where we differ is the time between the decision and the action.

I wait sometimes and other times I procrastinate. When I wait because I'm led to be patient, trust God, process and be processed, I am guaranteed favorable results. When I procrastinate, the favorable results are very often delayed by me having to catch up or fix something . When I procrastinate, I'm in a place of fear (which causes the stagnation) and am lacking in self-worth (because I deny myself the success of action). While I am waiting I am in action on the preparation for the manifestation of what I want. It is a posture of expectation AND action.

There are so many times that I waited instead of taking immediate action and I was blessed beyond anything I could imagine. During that time that I waited, I was being processed and prepared for a specific outcome. While I was waiting faithfully and patiently, my perspective, temperament, circumstances were changing around me. Those things were all working together toward my outcome. An outcome that was only possible through the passing of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts: