Restorer of Peace

Restorer of Peace

Who is the Restorer of Peace?

I have worked in field Women's Holistic Wellness for over 15 years and I specialize in coaching women to spiritual and emotional wholeness. I conduct Wellness Workshops, Transformative One-on-One Coaching, Sister Circles, Sister Sweats, Fitness Activities and an upcoming training on "Dismantling the Myth of the Strong Black Woman". I am committed to equipping women with the truth of who they are and empowering them to act on that knowledge.

14 September 2012

I am at Peace ...

I feel at Peace ...
When I declare it to be so
When I re-member the truth
When I surrender to the thing that I am clenching and open myself up to abundance
When I offer no sorries for the powerful woman I am
When I plunge into God's word and backstroke in the stillness of faith
When I feast on the favor of my past
When I turn inward to the boundless space where I am one with God
When there is harmony in our heart songs
When I disappear into non-sense and stop thinking
When I am satisfied with prosperity
When I command my ego
When I smother guilt with my freedom cape
When I live in boldness, humility, audacity & favor ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts: